As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bombyx #ad
Bombyx: Abyss, Game of Development, Exciting and Tense Gameplay, For Ages 14 and up, Combination and Collection in Which Players try to Take Control of Strategic Locations #adBombyx #ad
- Five variant covers. This is a reprint of the classic blue edition of Abyss. Abyss is a game of development, combination and collection in which players try to take control of strategic locations in an underwater city.
Exciting and tense gameplay. 2 to 4 players. To achieve this, players must develop on three levels: first by collecting allies, then using them to recruit Lords of the Abyss, who will then grant access to different parts of the city.
So players need to time their land grabs well in order to put themselves in the best position for when the game ends. For ages 14 and up. Players acquire cards through a draft of sorts, that power is shut off, and the Lords of the Abyss acquired on those cards grant special powers to the cardholder — but once you use the cards to acquire a location, . Breath taking art in a magical kingdom.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services Inc (PSI) #ad|
2. Bombyx #ad
Leviathan, Bombyx Abyss #adBombyx #ad
- News from the outpost is worrying. News from the outpost is worrying. The leviathans, these terrifying sea monsters, are converging towards the border and threatening the Kingdom. The leviathans, these terrifying sea monsters, are converging towards the border and threatening the Kingdom.
News from the outpost is worrying. News from the outpost is worrying. The leviathans, these terrifying sea monsters, are converging towards the border and threatening the Kingdom. The leviathans, these terrifying sea monsters, are converging towards the border and threatening the Kingdom.
3. Bombyx #ad
Bombyx Abyss: Kraken Expansion #adBombyx #ad
- Immersive new content: abyss: kraken adds a host of new lords, and allies, locations, all featuring the award-winning artwork of Xavier Collette. You will need a copy of the Abyss base game in order to play with this expansion.
The battle continues: the fight to control the undersea world of abyss continues with the Kraken expansion! Take advantage of a new Guild of Lords, and use a beautiful new currency of corruption to grease the political wheels.
Average playtime is approximately 30 to 60 minutes. But be careful, the smugglers, each black pearl you take will cost you at the end of the game—if you can't get rid of it first. New locations invite you to raid the loot deck for treasure, the Kraken, which can be valuable, offer fantastic versatility, but costly if you're too greedy.
Number of players and average playtime: abyss is a strategy game designed for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. This is an expansion to abyss: this is not a standalone experience. New allies and locations: the new ally race, but taking their help earns you more of the perilous black pearls.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services Inc (PSI) #ad|
4. Bombyx #ad
BOMBYX PJB0122 Conspiracy- Abyss Universe -Card Game, Blue #adBombyx #ad
- Conspiracy: abyss universe is a card game set in the world of abyss. The card deck in the game consists of cards in five colors, then three under that, then placing four cards in a row below that, starting with a row of five cards, with twelve of each color and cards numbered 0–6. Some cards feature pearls, and when you have as many or more pearls as whoever has the pearl majority card, you take this card from them.
The game ends as soon as someone finishes their pyramid, then all players score their points. Additionally, for each color, you look at the largest grouping of cards in your pyramid and you score 3 points for each of those cards.
Each player in the game drafts cards and builds a reverse pyramid, etc. For each color, you score points equal to the largest valued card in your pyramid. Whoever held the pearl majority card at game's end scores 5 points for it. Whoever has the highest score wins.
Location cards increase the value of a card and sometimes have special powers. On a turn, choose one of those cards and add it to your current row, you can draw 1–3 cards from the deck, you can pick up all the cards of a color next to the deck and add them to your current row. As soon as the cards in your rows show two matching keys or three different keys, you take either the revealed location card or the top card of the location deck, then place any remaining cards grouped by color near the deck; alternatively, and place it on the lattermost card with a key.
5. CMON #ad
CMON B Sieged Sons of The Abyss Board Game #adCMON #ad
- For 1-6 players. 60-90 minute playing time. Each monster figure on the board will activate and perform their actions according to its rank. Molens, the heavy units, will attack directly from Zone 3 and damage all Heroes and buildings in the Quarter they face.
Gargohs, the support units, will advance towards Zone 2 and, once there, they'll hit all Heroes in the Quarter they face. The assault units, and once there, will advance towards Zone 1, the krohns, they'll attack the Heroes on the wall and try to break into the Citadel. The heroes must coordinate their actions well to share resources.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services Inc (PSI) #ad|
6. Dark Souls #ad
Dark Souls: The Board Game, Manus, Father of The Abyss Expansion #adDark Souls #ad
- You stand face-to-face with the unfathomable darkness of the Abyss. Its corruption has claimed the souls of great heroes and warriors in the past. Number of players: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Even if you find a way to keep your soul pure and reach the depths of the chasm, you must still face Manus, who stands vigil over his desecrated resting place. The manus, father of the abyss expansion is intended for use with Dark Souls: The Board Game.
How will you stand against its immeasurable darkness? Can you defeat this unfathomable darkness and bring light into the shadows, or will your soul spend eternity in the Abyss? This expansion also adds new encounter cards which plunge you into larger battles than ever before, introducing a whole new level of peril.
|Brand||Dark Souls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Steamforged Games #ad|
7. Card Game #ad
Folded Space Abyss and Expansions Board Game Box Inserts #adCard Game #ad
- The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. Detailed instructions are included in the package. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. Insert compatible with abyss, and the leviathan and kraken expansions.
Fs-abys. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 evacore sheets. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 28. 6 x 28. 6 x 8. 0 cm.
8. Steamforged #ad
Father of The Abyss and Executioners Chariot Expansions 2 Items, Dark Souls The Board Game Bundle: Manus #adSteamforged #ad
- Even if the executioner should fall, you still must face the malevolent steed that pulls the dark chariot�a horrendous beast from a forgotten age of barbarity. Bundle includes: steamforged games dark souls: the board game - Executioner's Chariot Expansion and Steamforged Games Dark Souls: The Board Game - Manus, Father of The Abyss Expansion.
Expansion board game: enhance your gameplay with this expansion board game, and all the cards, a Mega Boss game board, health dials, which includes six Enemy miniatures, two Executioner's Chariot miniatures, and rules you'll need to play.
About the executioner's chariot expansion: gather your courage, for this unholy excruciator will stop at nothing to prolong the torment of the undead souls in his charge.
Are you up to the challenge? Benefits: these encounters allow players to face the expansion�s new enemies before they even reach the boss tile. Will your grit and determination be to up to the task of dismantling the wicked chariot and dispatching this hellish beast. Encounter cards: the executioner�s Chariot expansion is also the first to include encounter cards of levels 1 all the way through to level 4.
9. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of catan can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game.
Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Trade, build and settle: embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development.
No two games are the same. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games! Strategy board game: use resource combinations - grain, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements and cities.
Fun family games for game night: an international favorite, catan has been called the "Perfect Social Game". But beware! someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. Acquire your resources through trades, ore, wool, cards or lucky dice even outside your turn. Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
10. Runaway Parade Games #ad
Fast paced and Competitive Game, Fire Tower Board Game- Fight fire with fire in This Award-Winning #adRunaway Parade Games #ad
- Deluxe components, a printed cloth bag, an engraved wind die, custom meeples, including 135 glimmering fire gems, and more. Unique mechanics and variations for high replayability. Seconds to set up and minutes to learn.
The vivid colors perfectly match the beautiful, unique components and create a highly tactile experience that fully immerses players in the theme of the game. Vibrant artwork: the game features original watercolors by fine artist Kevin Ruelle.