As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mercer Culinary #ad
Blue, Mercer Culinary Millennia 6-Inch Curved Boning Knife #adMercer Culinary #ad
- Protective finger guard. Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety. Ergonomic handle- a combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability.
The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge. Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care. One-piece high-carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel.
2. imarku #ad
6-Inch Fillet Knife with Razor Sharp High Carbon Stainless Steel and Pakkawood Handle for Meat and Poultry, imarku Boning Knife #adimarku #ad
- Outstanding performance - ultra-sharp german super steel at 56±2 Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and long-lasting sharpness. Dishwashing is not recommended as it may damage the precise- cutting edge.
Ergonomic pakka handle - the ergonomically designed and polished Pakkawood handle is durable, non-slip, comfortable, easy to clean, and very beautiful. We know you’ll love it. Provides max control of movements with minimum effort.
The exceptionally strong and durable blade ensures efficient de-boning, preparing, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying. No questions asked full refunds. Sharp narrow blade - imarku boning knife is made of high-carbon German stainless steal to provide maximum sharpness, edge retention and corrosion resistance.
Try it risk free. Properly balanced to allow precise close-to-bone slicing. Lifetime guarantee - buy with confidence knowing this knife is covered with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Hand washing recommended - rinse and clean the knife thoroughly with a soft cloth.
3. Wüsthof #ad
6 Inch, Black, Wusthof 4603 Boning Knife #adWüsthof #ad
- Which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene. Handle with a traditional look and feel.
4. Mercer Culinary #ad
White, Mercer Culinary Ultimate Curved Boning Knife, 6 #adMercer Culinary #ad
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care. Nsf certified with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Hollow ground edge for easy edge maintenance and rapid sharpening.
Razor sharp, high carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel. Ergonomic polypropylene handle with textured finger points for better grip, slip-resistance, and safety.
5. Victorinox #ad
Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Curved Boning Knife, 6-Inch, Semi-Stiff Blade #adVictorinox #ad
- Knife dimensions. Thicker meats like beef or pork require a less flexible knife to debone properly, but this knife's slight flexibility allows for a delicate touch. The curved yet semi-stiff blade allows for a better working angle when cutting close to and around the bone.
Versatile de-boning tool. Meets the strict national Sanitation Foundation NSF standards for public health protection. Trusted swiss quality.
For delicate & thick cuts. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. Trim or remove meat from the bone with ease. This knife's pointed tip easily pierces meat while the curved-edge allows for smooth, clean cuts close to and around the bone.
Easy handling. Stainless steel blade -- 6" in length. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling and comfort. Expertly crafted in switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. This knife features an ergonomic fibrox Pro handle for a non-slip grip -- even when wet.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty for defects in materials or workmanship.|
6. UltraSource #ad
449426 Boning Knife, 6" Straight/Stiff Blade, Polypropylene Handle, UltraSource #adUltraSource #ad
- Front and rear bolsters protect against slippage. Antibacterial textured handles are NSF certified. Cryogenic treatment enhances performance and retains edge longer. Ultrasource boning knife, 6" Straight/Stiff Blade, Polypropylene Handle. High quality Molybdenum steel.
7. UltraSource #ad
6" Curved/Semi-Flexible Blade, UltraSource 449029 Boning Knife, Polypropylene Handle #adUltraSource #ad
- 6-inch curved blade is ideal for separating meat, poultry, or fish from the bone with precise control. Blade and handle are balanced with front and rear safety bolsters to minimize hand fatigue and provide a confident grip.
Preferred choice for industrial processors, butcher shops, grocery and meat markets. High-carbon molybdenum steel is cryogenically treated to resist rust and retain its edge for longer. Textured handle is liquid welded where blade meets composite handle for easy cleaning.
8. Victorinox #ad
6" VIC-40420, Victorinox Boning Curved Semi-Stiff Blade Fibrox Pro Handle, Red #adVictorinox #ad
- Compact and sturdy. Made is Switzerland. Built for performance and durability. The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives.
9. Hammer Stahl #ad
Hammer Stahl 6-Inch Boning Knife, German High Carbon Steel, Ergonomic Quad-Tang Handle, Curved Flexible Blade for Boning, Filleting, and Trimming #adHammer Stahl #ad
- The narrow blade moves cleanly along bones and and is very maneuverable and precise. That's why we provide a lifetime guarantee against any defects in materials or workmanship. Razor sharp - each blade is precisely measured by laser for a world-class cutting edge.
It is forged and tempered to precise specifications and a Rockwell hardness of 55 - 57 that provides a superior edge and lasting durability.
Every blade is sharpened to a 20 degree bevel angle. In addition, lasting durability, each Pakkawood handle is infused with phenolic resin that combines the beautiful look of wood with the durability of plastic.
Sharp & flexible - a thin, flexible blade that allows for ease and precision while deboning or filleting. Quality meets comfort - our quad tang design gives each knife exceptional balance, and superior comfort. Premium material - our cutlery is made from top-quality german x50CrMoV15 High Carbon Stainless Steel. Lifetime warranty - we value the quality and durability of our products.
10. Dalstrong #ad
Curved Blade, DALSTRONG Gladiator Series Fillet & Boning Knife- 6"- German HC Steel, With Sheath #adDalstrong #ad
- Blade shape allows for easy maneuvering around bone and joints. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. The narrow blade curves up towards the tip to easily work around bone, joints and in-between skin with minimal drag. Dalstrong POWER! Engineered to perfection at 55 rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish.
Award winning design, premium materials and quality feel. Lifetime warranty against defect. The gladiator series 6” fillet and boning knife has been carefully designed to ensure de-boning, filleting, curved blade offers moderate flex while allowing for easily manoeuvrability around bones, de-scaling, joints and skin to remove and separate delicate meats.
Filleting, skinning, skinning, trimming and butterflying all your favorite fish and poultry is easier & more efficient. The narrow, trimming and butterflying are made effortless.
The rock-hollow divots along the blade minimize stock on food and encourage easy release, full-tang, for frictionless cuts. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Incredibly razor sharp, imported high-carbon german steel with a hand polished edge at 14-16 degrees per side. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, with satisfying heft, perfect for busy kitchens.
|Manufacturer||Dalstrong Inc #ad|