As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
1/2 Pint, Satin, General Finishes Oil Based Gel Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Cleanup with mineral spirits,. Oil based penetrating finish. Cure time: 30 days. Coats recommended: 3 minimum. Dry time: 12-24 hours. Ideal for detailed pieces and any size project. Hand application: Cloth, foam brush, natural bristle brush, paint pad applicator. Darkens/ambers with time.
2. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Pint, Gray #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
3. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, Satin, General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Interior use only. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable.
The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours.
4. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, Drift Wood, General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Apply over raw wood or prepped existing finishes. Water cleanup. This paint is self-sealing and does not require a topcoat. Extremely durable premium furniture paint with high adhesion rated for interior or exterior use. Apply 2-3 coats by roller, brush or sprayer with an HVLP 2.
0 tip. Perfect for upcycling and cabinet refinishing. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate.
5. OLD #ad
White, OLD 24988 81004 Gel Stain #adOLD #ad
- This item is a old masters 81004 Gel Stain Pickling White Oil-Based - Quart. This product is manufactured in United States. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains.
|Manufacturer||Lancaster Distribution #ad|
6. Minwax #ad
Minwax 260914444 Interior Wood Gel Stain, Coffee, 1/2 pint #adMinwax #ad
- Recoat: 8-10 hours. The thick-bodied consistency makes it ideal for giving fiberglass or metal doors. The non-drip formula makes it ideal for vertical applications like doors and molding. Rich, wood appearance.
|Manufacturer||Minwax Company #ad|
7. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Wood Bowl Finish #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Not for actively used butcher block counter tops that are used for chopping and cutting. Created to be safe on wood surfaces that contacts food. Safe topcoat on wooden bowls, spoons, cups, decorative wood countertops or other wood surfaces that come into contact with food.
8. KILZ #ad
1 quart Packaging may vary, KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior/Exterior Latex Primer/Sealer, White #adKILZ #ad
- This is a 1-quart can of kilz adhesion high-Bonding Interior/Exterior water-based Primer in white. This problem solving primer can be used under epoxies, lacquers, and products containing Xylene or other solvents. Covers approximately 300 square feet per gallon.
High adhesion primer increases painting possibilities by bonding to a wide range of surfaces. Kilz was named paint brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings. Bonds to tough-to-paint surfaces including kynar, glass, chalky paints, PVC, tile, glossy finishes, vinyl, Formica, glazed brick, fiberglass and metals.
Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, mold, rust and peeling paint. Topcoat with either latex or oil-based paint. Kilz adhesion is a unique latex primer developed to bond securely on slick surfaces where a traditional water or oil-base primer will not adhere.
Mix well before using. A good bonding primer is essential to ensure that topcoats adhere to tough-to-paint surfaces. Use on most interior and exterior surfaces where a secure bond is critical. Kilz has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. Kilz adhesion dries to touch within 30 minutes and ready to recoat in an hour.
|Warranty||Limited Warranty (see product package for details)|
9. Trimaco #ad
White, Trimaco 10102 SuperTuff Sponge, 2 Pack Staining Pad #adTrimaco #ad
- Ideal for furniture, Cabinets & Hardwood Floors. 2 pack. Easily and smoothly applies stain. 4"x 5" sponge is covered white terry cloth.
|Manufacturer||Trimaco, LLC #ad|
10. DecoArt #ad
Oak, DecoArt DS30-3 Americana Gel Stains Paint, 2-Ounce #adDecoArt #ad
- Use alone or mix with colors. Eliminates oil based fumes & mess. Thick & creamy texture. This product is Non-toxic. Soap and water cleanup while wet.