As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Precise Movements Perfect for Paring, BLACK,SILVER, and Peeling, Trimming, Shun DM-0716 Classic 4 Ebony PakkaWood Handle and VG-MAX Blade Steel Slightly Larger Knife for Controlled #adShun #ad
- Equipped with a damascus clad double-bevel blade; the knife is hand sharpened on both sides to an optimal angle of 16°; the premium VG-MAX core allows the blade to stay sharper, longer. The handle is d-shaped for comfort and made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood permeated with resin, increasing the durability to withstand constant use and water for easy cleaning.
Shun’s classic 4-inch paring knife is ideal for coring, trimming, peeling, cutting and other precise movements needed to prepare fruits, seeding, vegetables, hulling, and herbs.
A quality paring knife is an essential kitchen tool; indispensable because of its versatility, the paring knife is maneuverable and precise, with a fine tip that’s optimal for coring and peeling.
The shun classic 4-inch paring knife has extra length for peeling and trimming larger fruits and vegetables, adding to its practicality and handiness; a must-have kitchen knife for every home.
2. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Blonde 3.5” Paring Knife, Full Tang VG-Max Blade, Blonde PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- Santoku, or steak - shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, boning, slicing, nakiri, letting the edge do the work.
It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster for increased precision and injury prevention when used in hand. The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
One of the most essential knives in the Western chef's kitchen, sharp blade for peeling, Shun's Japanese-made knife features a short, trimming, coring, and more.
Handcrafted in japan this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. Thirty-four layers of stainless Damascus cladding surround the high-carbon VG-MAX core of this hardworking, small knife blade.
3. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Utility Knife, DM0701, 6 inch VG MAX Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle #adShun #ad
- A must-have tool for every kitchen, newlyweds, hosts, the Shun Classic 6-inch Utility Knife makes a great gift for grandparents, homeowners, parents, entertainers and aspiring chefs.
Equipped with a blade made from the exclusive Shun formula of VG-MAX steel, the Utility Knife retains its sharp edge longer for optimal performance with each use. Between a chef’s knife and a paring knife in size, the Shun Classic Utility Knife has a narrower and straighter blade, affording power and precision when cutting a variety of ingredients.
The shun classic 6-inch utility knife is a perfect example of cutting-edge design and innovative technology for a sharp, durable knife that maintains its precision and edge.
Handcrafted in japan and designed with an emphasis on technology, Shun knives are essential tools for any kitchen, innovation and high-quality, bringing enjoyment back into meal preparation.
4. Shun #ad
Utility, and Paring Knives with Honing Steel and Block; PakkaWood Handles, VG-MAX Blades , Shun Classic Blonde 5 Piece Starter Knife Block Set; Chef’s, Large #adShun #ad
- They’re balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. These knives combine traditional Western styles with thin, hard, and razor-sharp Japanese steel.
5" paring – plus a honing steel in one sleek, 6" utility, convenient block. Three essential knives you need in your kitchen – 8” chef's, and 3. Add fine japanese cutlery to your kitchen in three convenient sizes made to handle virtually any food prep task.
The beautifully modern, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, D-shaped, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
Santoku, boning, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, nakiri, slicing, letting the edge do the work. Handcrafted in japan, these kitchen knives are ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
5. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 2.5-Inch Bird’s Beak Knife; Perfect Tool for Decorative Cuts and Exquisite Culinary Presentation; Authentic, Damascus-Clad Blade Performs at Elite Levels, Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- The bird’s beak knife features shun's proprietary VG-MAX stainless steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel for a razor-sharp edge, incredible edge retention, and striking beauty.
2. 5-inch is the perfect size for making the delicate cuts needed to create amazing garnishes or accomplish tricky tournée cuts. Ebony pakkawood handle provides a comfortable grip for easy manipulation of the Bird’s Beak knife.
Smaller than a normal paring knife, slicing, cutting, coring, peeling, the Shun Classic Bird’s Beak Knife’s compact size allows for easy maneuverability when carving, and paring. Use shun cutlery’s bird’s beak knife to carve intricate designs into vegetables and fruits; create culinary masterpieces with expert precision using the Bird’s Beak Knife’s sharp blade.
6. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7 Piece Essential Knife Set with Sharpener #adShun #ad
- Nsf certified, limited lifetime warranty, Handcrafted in Japan. Bonus shun 2-stage ceramic and diamond abrasives manual sharpener designed for Shun Classic edges. Includes 8 inch chef's knife, 3. 5 inch paring knife, 6 inch utility Knife, 9 inch Combination Honing Steel, Precision Herb Shears and limited edition wood storage block.
D-shaped ebony pakkawood handles, full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance. Proprietary vg-max cutting core with 34 layers of supporting stainless steel is hand-sharpened to 16-¦ double-bevel blade.
7. Shun #ad
Serrated Utility, 6 Inch, Shun Classic Knife #adShun #ad
- The blade’s cutting core is made of vg-max steel, a formula exclusive to Shun and a re-engineered version of the VG10 formula for additional strength, sharpness, durability and corrosion resistance.
Between a chef’s and a paring knife in size, the Shun Serrated Utility has a straighter, narrower blade with small serrations that let it glide through a variety of tougher foods with ease. A sharp serrated blade is always handy to have around; give the gift of the Classic 6-inch Serrated Utility Knife to friends, newlyweds, cooks, grandparents, entertainers or aspiring chefs.
The handle is d-shaped for a comfortable grip and made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin, producing a water-resistant and durable material that is easy to clean and maintain.
The perfect kitchen knife to handle foods with tough peels and skins but soft interiors; ideal for tomatoes, sausages with casing, avocados, as well as for tougher foods like hard cheeses, and more.
8. Shun #ad
3.5-inch Paring Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, Shun Cutlery Classic 7-Piece Essential Block Set; 11-Slot Bamboo Block, Herb Shears, Combination Honing Steel, 8- inch Chef’s Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife #adShun #ad
- Laminated bamboo block has extra open slots so users can expand their Shun Classic collection; bamboo offers easy-care performance, absorbs very little moisture and does not shrink or swell.
Shun cutlery knives make prep work fun and exciting; Shun knives are handcrafted in Japan and are part of the ancient tradition of precise and beautiful Japanese knifemaking. In addition to key pieces like the shun classic paring, Utility and Chef’s Knives, the set also includes the Bread Knife with low-frequency serrations and handy Herb Shears for snipping herbs and more.
Ideal kitchen cutlery set for any occasion: holiday, brunch, family dinner, home, girl’s night, restaurant, house party, happy hour, and more.7-piece essential block set provides must-have pieces of kitchen cutlery in one beautiful bamboo block; from a variety of knives to herb shears, this set satisfies all kitchen needs.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
9. Shun #ad
Double-Bevel VG-MAX Blade Steel and Ebony PakkaWood Handle Size, Lightweight and Easy to Maneuver, Silver, 6 Inch, Handcrafted in Japan, Shun Classic Chef Knife #adShun #ad
- Made from ebony pakkawood, the knife’s handle is a D-shaped grip, genuine wood infused with resin for durability and water-resistance, an inclusive product for both right and left-handed people.
Every kitchen needs a multi-purpose knife and the Shun 6” Chef’s Knife is a good value investment tool for chopping, cubing, slicing, dicing, cutting, mincing, paring and transferring ingredients.
With a smaller blade than other chef’s knives, the Shun 6-inch Chef’s knife is an easy-to-control blade with enough blade-surface to transport ingredients from board to pan for easy meal prep.
Shun’s vg-max steel is an innovative and exclusive formula with extra carbon, vanadium and chromium for increased strength, cobalt, durability, tungsten, sharpness and corrosion resistance. With all the versatility of a chef’s knife, this nimble 6-inch blade provide exceptional power for hassle-free, everyday kitchen use.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set #adShun #ad
- Rockwell hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side. D-shaped pakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture. Handcrafted in seki, Japan; hand wash with gentle dish soap and dry immediately.
Vg-max cutting core with 34-layers each side and stainless Damascus cladding. Set includes: 3. 5-inch paring knife, 8-inch chef's knife, shun multi-purpose Kitchen Shears, 7-inch santoku knife, 9-inch Combination Honing Steel, 8-slot Slim Design Dark Wood Knife Block.