As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
And Peeling, BLACK,SILVER, Precise Movements Perfect for Paring, Shun DM-0716 Classic 4 Ebony PakkaWood Handle and VG-MAX Blade Steel Slightly Larger Knife for Controlled, Trimming #adShun #ad
- Equipped with a damascus clad double-bevel blade; the knife is hand sharpened on both sides to an optimal angle of 16°; the premium VG-MAX core allows the blade to stay sharper, longer. A quality paring knife is an essential kitchen tool; indispensable because of its versatility, the paring knife is maneuverable and precise, with a fine tip that’s optimal for coring and peeling.
The handle is d-shaped for comfort and made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood permeated with resin, increasing the durability to withstand constant use and water for easy cleaning.
The shun classic 4-inch paring knife has extra length for peeling and trimming larger fruits and vegetables, adding to its practicality and handiness; a must-have kitchen knife for every home. Shun’s classic 4-inch paring knife is ideal for coring, trimming, peeling, cutting and other precise movements needed to prepare fruits, vegetables, hulling, seeding, and herbs.
2. Shun #ad
Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Full Tang VG-Max Blade, Shun Classic Blonde 3.5” Paring Knife #adShun #ad
- It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster for increased precision and injury prevention when used in hand. Handcrafted in japan this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
Thirty-four layers of stainless Damascus cladding surround the high-carbon VG-MAX core of this hardworking, small knife blade. Santoku, slicing, nakiri, boning, or steak - shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike. One of the most essential knives in the Western chef's kitchen, sharp blade for peeling, Shun's Japanese-made knife features a short, trimming, coring, and more.
3. Shun #ad
DM0701, Shun Classic Utility Knife, 6 inch VG MAX Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle #adShun #ad
- Between a chef’s knife and a paring knife in size, the Shun Classic Utility Knife has a narrower and straighter blade, affording power and precision when cutting a variety of ingredients.
Handcrafted in japan and designed with an emphasis on technology, Shun knives are essential tools for any kitchen, innovation and high-quality, bringing enjoyment back into meal preparation.
A must-have tool for every kitchen, the Shun Classic 6-inch Utility Knife makes a great gift for grandparents, parents, newlyweds, hosts, homeowners, entertainers and aspiring chefs.
The shun classic 6-inch utility knife is a perfect example of cutting-edge design and innovative technology for a sharp, durable knife that maintains its precision and edge. Equipped with a blade made from the exclusive Shun formula of VG-MAX steel, the Utility Knife retains its sharp edge longer for optimal performance with each use.
4. Shun #ad
And Paring Knives with Honing Steel and Block; PakkaWood Handles, VG-MAX Blades , Utility, Shun Classic Blonde 5 Piece Starter Knife Block Set; Chef’s, Large #adShun #ad
- They’re balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
Three essential knives you need in your kitchen – 8” chef's, and 3. These knives combine traditional Western styles with thin, hard, and razor-sharp Japanese steel.
Add fine japanese cutlery to your kitchen in three convenient sizes made to handle virtually any food prep task.
The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.5" paring – plus a honing steel in one sleek, 6" utility, convenient block. Handcrafted in japan, these kitchen knives are ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
5. Shun #ad
Damascus-Clad Blade Performs at Elite Levels, Shun Cutlery Classic 2.5-Inch Bird’s Beak Knife; Perfect Tool for Decorative Cuts and Exquisite Culinary Presentation; Authentic, Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Smaller than a normal paring knife, slicing, coring, the Shun Classic Bird’s Beak Knife’s compact size allows for easy maneuverability when carving, cutting, peeling, and paring.
Ebony pakkawood handle provides a comfortable grip for easy manipulation of the Bird’s Beak knife. Use shun cutlery’s bird’s beak knife to carve intricate designs into vegetables and fruits; create culinary masterpieces with expert precision using the Bird’s Beak Knife’s sharp blade.
2. 5-inch is the perfect size for making the delicate cuts needed to create amazing garnishes or accomplish tricky tournée cuts. The bird’s beak knife features shun's proprietary VG-MAX stainless steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel for a razor-sharp edge, incredible edge retention, and striking beauty.
6. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7 Piece Essential Knife Set with Sharpener #adShun #ad
- Bonus shun 2-stage ceramic and diamond abrasives manual sharpener designed for Shun Classic edges. Nsf certified, limited lifetime warranty, Handcrafted in Japan. D-shaped ebony pakkawood handles, full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance.
Includes 8 inch chef's knife, 6 inch utility knife, 9 inch Combination Honing Steel, 3.5 inch paring knife, Precision Herb Shears and limited edition wood storage block. Proprietary vg-max cutting core with 34 layers of supporting stainless steel is hand-sharpened to 16-¦ double-bevel blade.
7. Shun #ad
Serrated Utility, Shun Classic Knife, 6 Inch #adShun #ad
- The handle is d-shaped for a comfortable grip and made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin, producing a water-resistant and durable material that is easy to clean and maintain.
A sharp serrated blade is always handy to have around; give the gift of the Classic 6-inch Serrated Utility Knife to friends, newlyweds, cooks, grandparents, entertainers or aspiring chefs. Between a chef’s and a paring knife in size, the Shun Serrated Utility has a straighter, narrower blade with small serrations that let it glide through a variety of tougher foods with ease.
The perfect kitchen knife to handle foods with tough peels and skins but soft interiors; ideal for tomatoes, sausages with casing, as well as for tougher foods like hard cheeses, avocados, and more.
The blade’s cutting core is made of vg-max steel, sharpness, a formula exclusive to Shun and a re-engineered version of the VG10 formula for additional strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
8. Shun #ad
8- inch Chef’s Knife, 3.5-inch Paring Knife, Combination Honing Steel, 6-inch Utility Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, Herb Shears, Shun Cutlery Classic 7-Piece Essential Block Set; 11-Slot Bamboo Block #adShun #ad
- In addition to key pieces like the shun classic paring, Utility and Chef’s Knives, the set also includes the Bread Knife with low-frequency serrations and handy Herb Shears for snipping herbs and more.
Shun cutlery knives make prep work fun and exciting; Shun knives are handcrafted in Japan and are part of the ancient tradition of precise and beautiful Japanese knifemaking. Ideal kitchen cutlery set for any occasion: holiday, girl’s night, happy hour, family dinner, home, restaurant, house party, brunch, and more.
Laminated bamboo block has extra open slots so users can expand their Shun Classic collection; bamboo offers easy-care performance, absorbs very little moisture and does not shrink or swell. 7-piece essential block set provides must-have pieces of kitchen cutlery in one beautiful bamboo block; from a variety of knives to herb shears, this set satisfies all kitchen needs.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
9. Shun #ad
Handcrafted in Japan, Shun Classic Chef Knife, Lightweight and Easy to Maneuver, Double-Bevel VG-MAX Blade Steel and Ebony PakkaWood Handle Size, 6 Inch, Silver #adShun #ad
- With all the versatility of a chef’s knife, this nimble 6-inch blade provide exceptional power for hassle-free, everyday kitchen use. With a smaller blade than other chef’s knives, the Shun 6-inch Chef’s knife is an easy-to-control blade with enough blade-surface to transport ingredients from board to pan for easy meal prep.
Shun’s vg-max steel is an innovative and exclusive formula with extra carbon, cobalt, vanadium and chromium for increased strength, tungsten, durability, sharpness and corrosion resistance.
Every kitchen needs a multi-purpose knife and the Shun 6” Chef’s Knife is a good value investment tool for chopping, slicing, dicing, cubing, mincing, cutting, paring and transferring ingredients.
Made from ebony pakkawood, the knife’s handle is a D-shaped grip, genuine wood infused with resin for durability and water-resistance, an inclusive product for both right and left-handed people.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set #adShun #ad
- Set includes: 3. 5-inch paring knife, 9-inch combination honing steel, 8-inch Chef's Knife, Shun Multi-purpose Kitchen Shears, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 8-slot Slim Design Dark Wood Knife Block. D-shaped pakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture.
Vg-max cutting core with 34-layers each side and stainless Damascus cladding. Handcrafted in seki, Japan; hand wash with gentle dish soap and dry immediately. Rockwell hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side.