As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rowenta #ad
Blue, Rowenta Professional DW5280 1725-Watts Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate #adRowenta #ad
- Transparent water tank window to adjust easily & precisely the water level. Best steam distribution of the market* thanks to 400 active holes, perfectly distributed on the soleplate.
Self clean and anti-scale setting for durable performance. Anti-drip feature to avoid stains on fabric. Auto-off function for extra safety. Highly precise ironing tip. Easy vertical steaming function.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
2. Rowenta #ad
Rowenta DG8624U1 Perfect Pro Station 1800 Watts Fast Heat Up, Blue, and 430g / min steam Burst, Advanced Technology #adRowenta #ad
- Large removable water tank - 37oz water tank, easy and safe locking system, and steam cord storage for maximum convenience. Stainless steel laser soleplate - Over 400HD active steam holes for unmatched steam distribution.
Unmatched precision - meticulous steam control, providing the perfect amount of steam for delicate DIY projects to a heavy jacket.
Built-in calcium collector - Patented calcium collecting technology to provide long lasting steam performance. 4 bars of high-pressure steam shortens the time it takes for ironing and crafting projects. Powerful wrinkle removal - 430 g/min burst of steam and 7.
3. Rowenta #ad
1775 watts, 210 g/min, Black & Teal, Rowenta Pro Master German Made Clothes & Garment Steam Iron #adRowenta #ad
- Powerful performance : 1775 watts of power delivers a steam output of 210 g/min spread over 430 steam holes for professional-grade results and the best steam distribution on the market*. Eco-mode : excel through many garments in one session with ease due to an eco setting that uses less energy.
Precision tip : hard-to-reach areas like collars and around buttons are easily accessible, and features a high-precision spray tip to tackle stubborn wrinkles. Convenient refills : features a large water tank so refills are needed less but when you do, a transparent water tank window and large refill opening make this task easier than ever.
No mineral deposit stains : simply fill straight from the tap thanks to a built-in anti-calc system that prevents mineral deposits from clogging the pours and staining your garments.
All-in-one appliance : the vertical steam setting allows for sanitizing, steaming, or refreshing items for versatility of use. Safety built-in : auto-off feature ensures peace of mind at a convenience shuts off after 8 min when upright on the heel & 30 seconds when turned on soleplate or side. Comparison of the total active surface holes of the top 10 competitors’ soleplates, 12 month ending April 2019, Independent panel, USA.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
4. Rowenta #ad
Black, Rowenta Access Steam Iron, 1700 watts #adRowenta #ad
- Enhanced safety with an auto-off feature that shuts off the iron when left unattended. Durable and performance day after day: long-lasting steam iron with high-quality stainless steel and exceptional engineering.
Accessteam: a powerful steam iron featuring more than 300 micro-holes for ultimate steam distribution. Powerful shot of steam 180 g/min for stubborn creases. Easy to use: 3-setting thermoknob makes ironing simple, with a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas.
Easy and convenient refill process. More efficient ironing sessions and excellent steam distribution with a perfect glide through unique patented Microsteam 300 soleplate technology. Ergonomnic handle for ease-of-use and a more comfortable grip. Sleek modern design for style that matches performance. Versatile and easy: vertical steaming function covers delicate and large garments, plus suits and curtains.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
5. Rowenta #ad
400-Hole, Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, Blue, 1700-Watt #adRowenta #ad
- Safety comes first with rowenta – to prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side. Use any water to iron – this iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system.
Stainless-steel soleplate with preceision tip - Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power. Made in germany – expect only the best with german made irons and Rowenta.
This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system. Designed to make ironing easy - comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!.4
400+ steam holes and 150g/min burst of steam – patented microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12. 7 ounce water tank.
|Manufacturer||Groupe SEB #ad|
6. Rowenta #ad
400-Hole, Black, Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence 1700-Watt Energy Saving Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off #adRowenta #ad
- 3 manual steam settings - dry for a perfect finish, Boost for stubborn creases 180g/Min. And eco for energy-saving steam; uses 25% less energy than standard irons. Anti-calc system - integrated anti-scale system automatically collects scale, helping to extend the life of the iron.
Power cord length ft:7. 9. Stainless-steel soleplate w/ microsteam holes - Scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with high-precision tip; 3D design and 400 micro holes for concentrated steam and thorough distribution.
User-friendly features - 1700 w. Of inactivity on heel and 30 Sec. Safety comes first with rowenta - 3-way auto-off feature shuts iron off after 8 Min. Of power; vertical steam for hanging garments; works with regular tap water; anti-drip and self-clean systems; soft-grip handle. On soleplate or tipped over on its side.
|Manufacturer||Groupe SEB #ad|
7. Rowenta #ad
Made in Germany, Rowenta 1750-Watt Auto Shut Off Stainless Steel SolePlate Steam Iron #adRowenta #ad
- Long-lasting performance: the high quality stainless steel soleplate ensures durable performance and glideability. The integrated anti-calcium system prevents scale from gathering in the iron and maintains steam performance and ironing results over time.
Comfortable ironing: The ergonomic grip provides a comfortable ironing experience. High precision profiled tip for perfect ironing results down to the last detail. Easy access to difficult areas such as narrow edges, seams and collars.
1750 watts powerful steam for perfect results: Powerful steam boost to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary. Safety auto-off: the iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended: after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side.
8. Rowenta #ad
Compact Steam Station 1500-Watt, Advanced 1.7 L Water Capacity, Rowenta VR83421U1 400-Holes #adRowenta #ad
- Removable water tank: a high-capacity removable water tank offers uninterrupted ironing sessions with maximum convenience, all in a compact frame that is about the same size as a standard sheet of paper. Performance: convenience is matched by performance, with 6.
5-bar pump pressure ensuring efficient and quick results and a 350 g/minute burst of steam to tackle even the most stubborn creases. Efficient and quick results: 6. 5-bar pump pressure ensuring efficient and quick results. High-performance: High-performance steam generator iron.
9. Rowenta #ad
Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer Stainless Steel Heated Soleplate with 2 Steam Options, 1600-Watts, White #adRowenta #ad
- Clean and refresh your whole household including curtains and furniture. Steam any type of fabric: delicate, large, or thick - With different modes of steaming and high steam power, this steamer can dewrinkle and sanitize any type of fabric, even suits or jackets.
Fill the removable 6. 76 oz tank directly from the sink and steam for up to 10 minutes continuously.
Steam your clothes in no time. Fast and powerful - 1600 watts of power with 26 Grams/Min. Heated metal faceplate - Easily iron away any stubborn wrinkles with the heated metal faceplate. Of steam and ready to use in just 40 seconds. Use tap water - rowenta steamers work great with regular tap water.
|Manufacturer||Groupe SEB #ad|
10. Rowenta #ad
Rowenta Professional 1750-Watts Steam Iron-Made in Germany, Blue #adRowenta #ad
- Safety auto-off: the iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended: after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. Comfortable ironing: The ergonomic grip provides a comfortable ironing experience.
Product will come with brown box to be more environmental friendly. High precision profiled tip for perfect ironing results down to the last detail. Easy access to difficult areas such as narrow edges, seams and collars.
1750 watts powerful steam for perfect results: Powerful steam boost to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary.
The integrated anti-calcium system prevents scale from gathering in the iron and maintains steam performance and ironing results over time. Long-lasting performance: the high quality stainless steel soleplate ensures durable performance and glideability. Iron will have some minor water marks in the water tank since we have tested every iron before we shipp out to customer.