As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rowenta #ad
Blue, Rowenta Professional DW5280 1725-Watts Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate #adRowenta #ad
- Auto-off function for extra safety. Self clean and anti-scale setting for durable performance. Anti-drip feature to avoid stains on fabric. Best steam distribution of the market* thanks to 400 active holes, perfectly distributed on the soleplate.
Easy vertical steaming function. Transparent water tank window to adjust easily & precisely the water level. Highly precise ironing tip.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
2. Rowenta #ad
Rowenta DG8624U1 Perfect Pro Station 1800 Watts Fast Heat Up, Blue, Advanced Technology, and 430g / min steam Burst #adRowenta #ad
- Large removable water tank - 37oz water tank, easy and safe locking system, and steam cord storage for maximum convenience. Powerful wrinkle removal - 430 g/min burst of steam and 7.
Built-in calcium collector - Patented calcium collecting technology to provide long lasting steam performance. Unmatched precision - meticulous steam control, providing the perfect amount of steam for delicate DIY projects to a heavy jacket.
Stainless steel laser soleplate - Over 400HD active steam holes for unmatched steam distribution. 4 bars of high-pressure steam shortens the time it takes for ironing and crafting projects.
3. Rowenta #ad
1775 watts, Rowenta Pro Master German Made Clothes & Garment Steam Iron, 210 g/min, Black & Teal #adRowenta #ad
- Safety built-in : auto-off feature ensures peace of mind at a convenience shuts off after 8 min when upright on the heel & 30 seconds when turned on soleplate or side. Powerful performance : 1775 watts of power delivers a steam output of 210 g/min spread over 430 steam holes for professional-grade results and the best steam distribution on the market*.
Precision tip : hard-to-reach areas like collars and around buttons are easily accessible, and features a high-precision spray tip to tackle stubborn wrinkles.
Comparison of the total active surface holes of the top 10 competitors’ soleplates, 12 month ending April 2019, Independent panel, USA. All-in-one appliance : the vertical steam setting allows for sanitizing, steaming, or refreshing items for versatility of use.
Convenient refills : features a large water tank so refills are needed less but when you do, a transparent water tank window and large refill opening make this task easier than ever. Eco-mode : excel through many garments in one session with ease due to an eco setting that uses less energy. No mineral deposit stains : simply fill straight from the tap thanks to a built-in anti-calc system that prevents mineral deposits from clogging the pours and staining your garments.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
4. Rowenta #ad
1700 watts, Black, Rowenta Access Steam Iron #adRowenta #ad
- More efficient ironing sessions and excellent steam distribution with a perfect glide through unique patented Microsteam 300 soleplate technology. Easy and convenient refill process.
Durable and performance day after day: long-lasting steam iron with high-quality stainless steel and exceptional engineering. Sleek modern design for style that matches performance. Versatile and easy: vertical steaming function covers delicate and large garments, plus suits and curtains.
Powerful shot of steam 180 g/min for stubborn creases. Accessteam: a powerful steam iron featuring more than 300 micro-holes for ultimate steam distribution. Enhanced safety with an auto-off feature that shuts off the iron when left unattended. Ergonomnic handle for ease-of-use and a more comfortable grip. Easy to use: 3-setting thermoknob makes ironing simple, with a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
5. Rowenta #ad
1700-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue, Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off #adRowenta #ad
- It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12. 7 ounce water tank. Safety comes first with rowenta – to prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
Stainless-steel soleplate with preceision tip - Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
Made in germany – expect only the best with german made irons and Rowenta. 400+ steam holes and 150g/min burst of steam – patented microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam.
This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system. Use any water to iron – this iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. Designed to make ironing easy - comfortable grip handle, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, and more!.
|Manufacturer||Groupe SEB #ad|
6. Rowenta #ad
Black, 400-Hole, Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence 1700-Watt Energy Saving Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off #adRowenta #ad
- User-friendly features - 1700 w. On soleplate or tipped over on its side. Of power; vertical steam for hanging garments; works with regular tap water; anti-drip and self-clean systems; soft-grip handle.
3 manual steam settings - dry for a perfect finish, Boost for stubborn creases 180g/Min. And eco for energy-saving steam; uses 25% less energy than standard irons. Safety comes first with rowenta - 3-way auto-off feature shuts iron off after 8 Min.
Of inactivity on heel and 30 Sec. Stainless-steel soleplate w/ microsteam holes - Scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with high-precision tip; 3D design and 400 micro holes for concentrated steam and thorough distribution. Anti-calc system - integrated anti-scale system automatically collects scale, helping to extend the life of the iron. Power cord length ft:7. 9.
|Manufacturer||Groupe SEB #ad|
7. Rowenta #ad
Rowenta 1750-Watt Auto Shut Off Stainless Steel SolePlate Steam Iron, Made in Germany #adRowenta #ad
- Easy access to difficult areas such as narrow edges, seams and collars. Comfortable ironing: The ergonomic grip provides a comfortable ironing experience. Safety auto-off: the iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended: after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side.
High precision profiled tip for perfect ironing results down to the last detail. Long-lasting performance: the high quality stainless steel soleplate ensures durable performance and glideability.
The integrated anti-calcium system prevents scale from gathering in the iron and maintains steam performance and ironing results over time. 1750 watts powerful steam for perfect results: Powerful steam boost to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary.
8. Rowenta #ad
Advanced 1.7 L Water Capacity, Compact Steam Station 1500-Watt, Rowenta VR83421U1 400-Holes #adRowenta #ad
- Removable water tank: a high-capacity removable water tank offers uninterrupted ironing sessions with maximum convenience, all in a compact frame that is about the same size as a standard sheet of paper. High-performance: High-performance steam generator iron.
Performance: convenience is matched by performance, with 6. 5-bar pump pressure ensuring efficient and quick results and a 350 g/minute burst of steam to tackle even the most stubborn creases. Efficient and quick results: 6. 5-bar pump pressure ensuring efficient and quick results.
9. Rowenta #ad
Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer Stainless Steel Heated Soleplate with 2 Steam Options, White, 1600-Watts #adRowenta #ad
- Fast and powerful - 1600 watts of power with 26 Grams/Min. Of steam and ready to use in just 40 seconds. Steam your clothes in no time.
Fill the removable 6. 76 oz tank directly from the sink and steam for up to 10 minutes continuously. Heated metal faceplate - Easily iron away any stubborn wrinkles with the heated metal faceplate.
Steam any type of fabric: delicate, large, this steamer can dewrinkle and sanitize any type of fabric, OR THICK - With different modes of steaming and high steam power, even suits or jackets. Clean and refresh your whole household including curtains and furniture. Use tap water - rowenta steamers work great with regular tap water.
|Manufacturer||Groupe SEB #ad|
10. Rowenta #ad
Rowenta Professional 1750-Watts Steam Iron-Made in Germany, Blue #adRowenta #ad
- Safety auto-off: the iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended: after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. Easy access to difficult areas such as narrow edges, seams and collars.
1750 watts powerful steam for perfect results: Powerful steam boost to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary.
The integrated anti-calcium system prevents scale from gathering in the iron and maintains steam performance and ironing results over time. Product will come with brown box to be more environmental friendly.
Comfortable ironing: The ergonomic grip provides a comfortable ironing experience. Long-lasting performance: the high quality stainless steel soleplate ensures durable performance and glideability. High precision profiled tip for perfect ironing results down to the last detail. Iron will have some minor water marks in the water tank since we have tested every iron before we shipp out to customer.