As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prime #ad
Roll of 25 Flags, Tibetan Prayer Flag, Handmade in Nepal, Buddhist Flags, Traditional 5 Element Colors, Large Traditional Design 10" x 10" #adPrime #ad
- The five colors represent the five elements of space, air, water, fire and earth. The gradual disintegration of each flag represents spreading and transfer of goodwill into all pervading space. These traditional paper thin flags are crafted with frayed edges and loose threads meant to blow and wear in the wind.
Print color on each individual flag varies from black, blue, red and white. Print design may vary slightly from the pictured images due to handcrafted manufacturing, but all versions include the Lung ta Wind Horse, traditional mantras and deities.
2. Hands Of Tibet #ad
Hands Of Tibet Handmade Tibetan Affirmation Prayer Flags Happiness Courage Love Tranquility Wisdom #adHands Of Tibet #ad
- This stunning set of prayer flags just came in stock and it has amazing quality and craftsmanship of the Balinese family we work with and the magic of traditional Tibetan prayer flags.
These flags would also look beautiful as an indoor decoration to set the intention in the space. Prayer flags are traditionally hung outdoors on trees, homes or mountain tops so that when the wind blows their energy and prayers are released into the universe.
Each flag has a quote the corresponds with the virtue that is written in English and Tibetan. Each string has six vibrantly colored flags and handmade for Hands Of Tibet with love.
3. Hands Of Tibet #ad
Handmade Large Cotton Medicine Buddha Prayer Flags in Tibetan with English Translation 9x12 #adHands Of Tibet #ad
- These cotton flags are surged, which enhances their beauty and durability. We combined our knowledge of tibetan prayer flags with the amazing quality of flags made in Indonesia, Indonesia to make these unique prayer flags.
These flags have medicine buddha's mantra printed in Tibetan and English as we as portraying the image at the center of each flag. Prayer flags are traditionally hung outdoors on trees, homes or mountain tops so that when the wind blows their energy and prayers are released into the universe.
Medicine buddha is a powerful Bodhisattva in Tibetan Buddhism believed to promote healing, both inner and outer. These flags would also look beautiful as an indoor decoration to set the intention in the space.
4. Hands Of Tibet #ad
Mini Wind Horse Tibetan Prayer Flags From Nepal Set of 10 Flags #adHands Of Tibet #ad
- For centuries Tibetans have hung prayer f. Our prayer flags are handmade in Nepal by a local family that has been making prayer flags in Kathmandu for decades. This listing is for a set of 10 mini wind horse prayer flags, each flag measuring 3 inches by 3.
5 inches. Each flag has wind horse designs, prayers and mantras. Wind horse is a symbol of good luck in Tibet. They use traditional woodblocks and screen printing and employ hardworking women who are compensated fairly for their work and skills.
5. Hands Of Tibet #ad
Large Cotton Tibetan Prayer Flags Wind Horse Green Tara Buddha of Compassion Medicine Buddha Guru Rinpoche 10 Flags #adHands Of Tibet #ad
- This listing is for a large roll of cotton prayer flags. On the blue color there is medicine buddha, on the white there is Buddha of compassion, on the red Guru Rinpoche, on the green Green Tara and on the Yellow Wind horse design and prayers.
The flags are made from cotton fabric and printed in Kathmandu Nepal. Prayer flags are usually to hang indoor and out on roof top or top of mountains that the wind blows and releases prayers into the universe and create a warm environment.
In tibet, you can see prayer flags on the hill top or on the temple or stupas. There are 10 flags on the roll and each flag measures 10 inches by 10 inches with different color flags. The prayer flags are handmade in Kathmandu Nepal. There are five different colors which are red, green, Nepal or India, yellow, blue and white and they represent five elements.
6. Buddhadoma #ad
Buddhadoma Celebration Bohemian Elephant Lotus Prayer Flags #adBuddhadoma #ad
- Prayer flags impart a feeling of harmony and bring to mind the precious teachings of awareness and loving kindness. The elephant is a symbol for strength, intelligence, peace, power, honor, stability, dignity, and tenacity.
Images seen from each side. Images are 15 x 22 cm each 6 x 8. 6 in. Weather resistant. 7 pennants on a string. Total length is 6. 5 feet. It is said that getting prayer flags as a gift from someone is a very good omen.
Professionally printed. Hang prayer flags both inside and outside, vibrancy and vitality of the space! Handmade flags, to increase the joy, printed on 90% transparent fabric. Beautiful celebration bunting flags with rich decorated indian elephants with trunk up and Mehendi designs. Surprise your friends and relatives! .
7. Hands Of Tibet #ad
Small Handmade Triangle Trust, Warrior, Integrity, Success Magnet Prayer Flags, Free Spirit, Brave #adHands Of Tibet #ad
- Each flag measures approximately 3. 5” in height by 3. 5” wide, the whole set spans roughly 19” and has magnets on either end so you can hang them on your fridge or other metal surfaces.
This string of vibrantly colored triangle flags is inspired by tibetan prayer flags in design and are decorated with inspiring words and images.
Our flags are hand printed and stitched by a Balinese family in Bali. The edges are carefully surged so the flags will continue to help inspire you for a long time to come. The edges are carefully surged so the flags will continue to help inspire you for a long time to come. Flags can be hung inside or outdoors.
8. DharmaObjects #ad
Courage, Tranquility, Wisdom, Happiness, DharmaObjects Handmade Tibetan Affirmation Prayer Flags, Peace, Love #adDharmaObjects #ad
- Hand made in India by Tibetan Refugees. Strand of six affirmations. When the wind blows it takes the affirmations wherever it goes. Approximately 62" x 12". Based on Tibetan prayer flags.
9. Divya Mantra #ad
Divya Mantra Combo of Turkish Hamsa Hand Evil Eye Pendant Amulet Wall Hanging Buri Nazar Battu & Tibetan Buddhist Om Mani Padme Hum Positive Vibes Prayer Flags for Car/Motorbike, 3 Feet Multicolor #adDivya Mantra #ad
- This window hanging decoration with the delicate carving works gives a regal appeal for home decoration, window, door lucky hangings and curtain decor, wherever you want to spread a divine energy. This beautiful colourful cotton prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy.
This combo includes i turkish hamsa hand evil eye pendant Amulet Wall Hanging Buri Nazar Nattu made of plastic; ii Tibetan Prayer Flags for Car / Bike made of premium quality cotton material.
This charm pendant strengthens our inner core & empowers strength. Dimensions are i turkish hamsa hand evil eye pendant : 9 cm x 1 cm x 24 cm & weighs approximately 140 grams; ii Tibetan Prayer Flags : 95 cm X 01 cm x 8 cm and weighs approximately 10 grams.
The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, fire, water, air & space. This mirror hanging is decorated with blue evil eye amulet which gives you strength to eradicate all evil energies in the universe.
|Brand||Divya Mantra #ad|
|Manufacturer||Divya Mantra #ad|
10. Hands Of Tibet #ad
Small Seven Chakra Prayer Flags Banner Wall Hanging #adHands Of Tibet #ad
- The violet or crown chakra helps one develop one's spirituality and trust in the universe. Flags can be hung inside or outdoors. The energy or prana from these chakras flow throughout our body to keep us vibrant, healthy and alive. The green or heart chakra helps one accept love of others and oneself.
Each flag measures 6 inches by 8 inches. Our flags are hand printed and stitched by a Balinese family in Ubud, Bali. The red or base/root chakra helps one feel secure and that one has a right to exist. The flags make a great addition to a home, yoga studio or meditation space and can help to promote love, balance, happiness and peace.
The yellow or the solar plexus chakra helps one maintain balance in ego and confidence. The edges are carefully surged so the flags will continue to help balance chakra energy for a long time.
The indigo or third eye chakra helps one realize their full potential and tap into their intuition. The blue or throat chakra helps with relationships and can help one learn to express oneself and trust. Each flag has a chakra symbol and corresponding mantra related to the specific chakra of the flag. The orange or sacral chakra can help one with being social and feelings, especially intimacy. This string of flags is inspired by tibetan prayer flags in design, but is based on the seven chakras.