As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HOPE'S #ad
Furniture and Antiques,32 Ounce Bottle, Hope’s 100% Pure Tung Oil, Moisture Resistant Wood Finish for All Fine Woods #adHOPE'S #ad
- Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, and becomes part of the wood itself.
Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, stone, concrete floors and countertops, even brick, stripped wood, weathered wood, and cast iron.
Fda approved for food contact surfaces - since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, countertops, it is great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, wooden bowls, and more.
Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature. Protects - resistant to moisture, alcohol, oil, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products.
2. Formby'S #ad
Formbys 30069 Low Gloss Tung Oil Finish, 8-Ounce #adFormby'S #ad
- Protects wood with exceptionally durable finish. Protects wood with exceptionally durable finish. Use on new or restored surfaces.
Provides a beautiful hand rubbed finish. Resists water, acid, alkali and mildew. Penetrates and protects wood. Provides a beautiful hand Rubbed finish. This product adds a great value.
3. Formby #ad
High gloss, Formby's 30100 Tung Oil Finish #adFormby #ad
- Resists water, acid, alkali and mildew. The product is easy to use. The product is manufactured in China. The product is highly durable and handle.
Penetrates and protects wood. Use on new or restored surfaces. Provides a beautiful hand rubbed finish. Protects wood with exceptionally durable finish.
4. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks, Food Safe and Made in the USA #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Great for granite, soapstone, knives, garden equipment and more!. Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze.
Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use. Fda food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls and wood products.
Restores and protects wood - hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying. Made in usa - stringent quality, not imported from China.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
5. Minwax #ad
Minwax 63333444 Polycrylic Protective Finish Water Based,1 quart, Satin #adMinwax #ad
- Crystal clear finish is ideal for use over light woods like maple, ash and birch as well as over Minwax Water-Based Wood Stains. Water clean-up. Ultra fast-drying formula allows for quick recoats in 2 hours.
Water-based formula allows for easy soap and water clean up. Protects and adds beauty to interior wood surfaces including woodwork, furniture, doors and cabinets. Available in gloss, satin, semi gloss, matte and ultra flat. Satin. Low odor, non-yellowing. 1 quart.
6. Minwax #ad
1-Pound, Natural, Minwax 785004444 Paste Finishing Wax #adMinwax #ad
- It is recommended for furniture, cabinets, antiques, woodwork, doors, paneling and accessories that do not need a hard protective coat of polyurethane.
Leaves nice polished look to any finished wood surface. Minwax paste finishing Wax protects and adds hand-rubbed luster to any finished wood surface.
7. Minwax #ad
Minwax 61500444 Pre Stain Wood Conditioner, 1 Quart,Clear #adMinwax #ad
- Coverage is approximately 75-Square Feet per quart. Assures even stain penetration on soft woods such as Pine, fit and spruce. 1 quart. Assures even stain penetration on soft woods such as pine, fir and spruce.
Wood may be stained immediately after application. Prepares the wood to avoid blotching and streaking. Wood may be stained immediately after application. Prepares the wood to avoid blotching and streaking.