As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MEDSFORCE #ad
Trauma Dressing, Emergency Compression Bandage, Battle Dressing First AID KIT and IFAK, ETD Bandage, 3 Pack MEDSFORCE Israeli Bandages 4 INCH, Combat Trauma Bandage #adMEDSFORCE #ad
- Ideal use for indoor, ambulance, home, Earthquake, Ifak, outdoor, Workplace, Put Into First Aid Kit. Non-adherent 4 inch pad eliminates pain during removal.
Compact, lightweight, waterproof, And Vacuum Sealed Packaging.4 inches, double-layer Aseptic Vacuum Packaging, Small And Lightweight. This isralie bandages Is Multi-functional Bandage For Various Wounds.
2. NAR #ad
4" Mini ETD"Emergency Trauma Dressing" 2 Pack #adNAR #ad
- 2 pack, small, compact packaging flat folded both hook and loop as well as C-Clip securing device 4 x 6 inch non-adherent sterile pad 42 inch elastic bandage unstretched Sterile unless package is opened or damaged.
3. North American Rescue #ad
Emergency Trauma Dressing ETD™ Abdominal/Stump #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- Nsn# 6510-01-541-8121. Dimensions: 6” x 12” x 12” pad x 70”. Ntoa member tested & Recommended. Nar etd bandages are also available widths of 4" and 6".
4. Rescue Essentials #ad
8" x 10", NAR Emergency Trauma Dressing ETD #adRescue Essentials #ad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills Durable securing device. This large-sized, this etd was born. Sterile pressure dressing suitable for bandaging larger areas Extra large, sewn-in 8 x 10 in.
The durable securing device and quick-grip roll control enable the user to rapildy and effectively apply the ETD. Dimensions: 4. 125" h x 7" w x 1" d packaged dimensions: 70" H x 4" W bandage Weight: 4 oz.
After researching over 63 After Action Reviews AAR of actual battle scenario dressing applications, th. Quick-grip roll control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology red tear notches Cost effective.
Sterile non-adherent pad Multi-functional, all-in-one design. This bigger size is ideal for applying immediate direct pressure to larger areas. While specifically designed with dressing a large wound in mind, tried and true ETD includes a 4" elastic wrap with an 8" x 10" sterile non-adherent pad attached.
5. North American Rescue #ad
North American Rescue 30-0032 ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing 6" X 70" #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure. Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology red tear notches. Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress.
Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills. Quick-grip roll control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application.
6. Abdominal ETD #ad
Emergency Abdominal Trauma Dressing 8" x 10" #adAbdominal ETD #ad
- Sterile pressure dressing suitable for bandaging larger areas, omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills, Vacuum-sealed, Extra large, Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress, sewn-in 8 x 10 in.
Sterile non-adherent pad, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology red tear notches.
|Brand||Abdominal ETD #ad|
7. EVERLIT #ad
Gun Shot, First Aid IFAK, EVERLIT Israeli 6 Inch Emergency Bandage Compression Trauma Pressure Wound Dressing Sterile Vacuum-Sealed Packaging for Bleeding Control, Medical Trauma Kit #adEVERLIT #ad
- Combat proven designthe pressure bandage has been widely adopted by U. S arm forces with years of combat proven history. Military grade, the bandage is made with extra wide 6 inch non-adherent absorption pad, large effective coveragefor more wound coverage and security, with over 7 foot elastic wrap unfolded.
For both professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective wound treatment.
Self-application, extremely effective, quick effective hemorrhage/ bleeding control Everlit Emergency Bandage is designed to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in a rapid, and easy way.5
5-year shelf life, vacuum-sealed, waterproof Low-Cube Packaging, Sterile To achieve long shelf life, the compression bandage is individually vacuum sealed and sterilized. Trauma kit ifak and bug-out bag essentialsCompression trauma bandage, hemostatic agent, chest seal, and tourniquet are the must-have supplies for packing your IFAK.
8. Rescue Essentials #ad
NAR Responder 6" ETD, White #adRescue Essentials #ad
- Quick grip roll control system prevents dressing from unrolling if dropped. Comes in a rugged, vacuum-sealed, low-cube package branded with NAR’s signature Red Tip Technology easy-open tear notches.
High quality elastic wrap is equipped with a non-adherent pad. Easy-to-use hook & loop securing device eliminates confusing pressure bars or hooks.
|Brand||Rescue Essentials #ad|