As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Instant Latch #ad
500 Florida Broadleaf Mustard Seeds | Non-GMO | Heirloom | Instant Latch Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Name: florida broadleaf Mustard | Type: Heirloom. Planting time: cool Season | Sowing Method: Direct Sow. Planting depth: 1/2" | plant Spacing: 6" | Hardiness Zones: All. Size at maturity: 25" plant | days to maturity: 45 Days | Light Requirement: Full Sun/Partial Shade.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Grow Spicy Brassica Juncea Leaves in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Southern Giant Mustard Greens Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
It is tolerant of high temperatures and slow to bolt, making it a favorite in the Southern United States. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Heat tolerant - this aas-winning mustard green has a deliciously spicy flavor, with a fresh horseradish zip. So many greens - southern giant mustard greens earn the its name by producing high yields of huge frilled green leaves. These beautiful plants are incredibly nutritious, but can also do double duty as a leafy ornamental. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
25+ Seeds, Non GMO, Southern Giant, Mustard Greens Seed, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Can be used in place of any other greens. Greens are a Healthy Super Food. Makes addition to soup or side dish. Greens are high in fiber and Nutrients. A terrific tasty Antioxidant Rich Green Veggie.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Greenwave Mustard Greens Seed for Planting, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Culinary Herb #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Good eats -- add this delicious and nutritious spicy green to your favorite soups, stir-fries, and salads. Mellow the spice out by cooking it down. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Productive -- extremely high-yielding mustard green that is a reliable, slow to bolt and a vigorous grower.
Stunning bright lime green and frilly leaves add contrast and a little spice to your garden! Minimum of 750 g per packet. Beautiful -- large premium packet of greenwave Mustard Greens seeds. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
5. MOKALALA #ad
MOKALALA 100 Pcs Green Mustard Seeds Heirloom | Non-GMO | Chinese Asian Vegetable Seeds Fresh Garden Seeds #adMOKALALA #ad
- Planting suggestions: step 1: germination in a warm and humid environment greenhouse; Step 2: transplant to sunny, moist and nutritious soil; Step 3: continuously water and fertilize, if necessary.
75-85% germination rate. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. 100 pcs chinese asian green Mustard Seeds. If the package is damaged, the quantity is insufficient, or cannot germinate, please contact us to replace it for you.
We will actively respond to any question you have within 24 hours. Risk free 120-day money back guarantee - i am sure you will be delighted with us and offer a no questions asked, 120 day money back guarantee on your purchase. Usa - made in usa. Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting.
6. The Lucky Stars #ad
Small GAI Choi, Cải bẹ xanh, 3500 Florida Broadleaf Mustard Seeds for Planting | Fast Growing | Heat and Cold Tolerant | Non-GMO | Heirloom Garden Seed #adThe Lucky Stars #ad
- Water about 2 inches a week and keep the area weed free. Grow best in cooler weather so plant in early spring or mid-late fall. Size at maturity: 25" plant | days to maturity: 45 Days | Light Requirement: Full Sun/Partial Shade.
Planting depth: 1/2" | plant Spacing: 6" | Hardiness Zones: All. Planting time: cool Season | Sowing Method: Direct Sow. Water about 2 inches a week.
7. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
Southern Giant Curled Mustard Seeds for Planting, Brassica juncea, 5 Grams ~ 2000 Seeds #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Southern giant curled mustard won the AAS Gold Metal Award in 1935. Cold tolerant. The young greens can be served raw and make a tasty addition to salads.
Instructions Included. Southern giant Curled has a mild flavor when grown in cool weather. Mature leaves can be stir fried or sauteed for a delicious flavor.
8. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Mustard Green Seeds 1000 Seeds Southern Giant Curled Non GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Heirloom 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 5.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa. These take well to freezing or canning. Great eaten raw in salads, or stir-fried or sautéed. Brassica juncea - non-GMO, open-pollinated, heirloom.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
This all-america selections winner is a long-time favorite in the South! The leaves are crumpled and frilled, and impart a wonderfully mild, mustardy flavor. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensure your satisfaction. This variety is very cold resistant and slow to bolt, growing to 18-24".
9. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Giant Red Mustard Greens Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Spicy Brassica Juncea Leaves in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Tender young leaves can be picked early as a microgreen to add to a salad, or allowed to mature for a sauteeing green. Beautiful ornamental - deeply colorful burgundy and green leaves that will add some color to a raised bed and some flavor to your kitchen.
Nutritious and tasty - leaves have a spicy horseradish flavor. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. The heat intensifies in hot weather, and becomes milder after touched by frost. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.