As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP Gyutou, 8.2" 21cm #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Stain resistant chef knife. Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged. Blade height: 1. 7", blade Length: 8. 2".
2. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP Santoku 6.7" 17cm #ad藤次郎 #ad
- 6. 7" inch. Stain resistant slicing knife. Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged.
3. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP 3.5-inch Paring Knife #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Made in japan, Lifetime Warranty. 60 rockwell hardness; 9 to 12 degree blade angle. 3-ply clad blade construction with a core of VG-10, encased between two layers of highly rigid rust resistant stainless steel. Triple Riveted Handle.
4. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP Petty/Utility Knife #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Blade: double-Edged 50/50 balanced. Blade length: 5. 9" 15cm. Hardness rockwell C scale: 60 ±1. Handle material: Composite Wood. Steel type: Stain-Resistant Steel.
5. Misen #ad
High Carbon Steel Ultra Sharp Chef's Knife, 8 Inch Professional Kitchen Knife, Blue, Misen Chef Knife #adMisen #ad
- Perfectly balanced and ultra sharp — this tool will quickly become your new go-to. Unique design: a distinctive sloped bolster shape encourages a proper and safer "pinch grip” for better comfort and control. The 8 inch chef knife also features a more acute 15 degree angle for a noticeably sharper cutting face.
A kitchen staple: the misen chefs knife is the definition of versatility. Replace that old, dull knife-set with one quality blade you'll actually use. We believe in using the best materials possible and selling directly to you at a fair and honest price.
Slicing, dicing, chopping, all made effortless. A kitchen staple: the misen chefs knife is the definition of versatility. Unmatched value: we could charge more for our kitchen knives, but that would be wrong. Replace that old, dull knife-set with one quality blade you'll actually use.
Perfectly balanced and ultra sharp — this tool will quickly become your new go-to. Premium steel: the cooking knife is crafted from aichi AUS-10 steel which offers a superior balance between long lasting sharpness and durability with 2x the carbon content of some other “premium” knives. Best of both worlds: misen chef's knives combine the best features of both Western and Japanese style blades — making them excel at any cutting task or technique.
6. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro DP Sujihiki Slicer, 10.5" 27cm #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Size 105" inches. Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged. Stain resistant slicing knife.
7. Yoshihiro Cutlery #ad
Yoshihiro VG10 16 Layer Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25'' 210mm #adYoshihiro Cutlery #ad
- Comes ready to use out of the box. A premium mahogany wood handle with a full tang for a well balanced construction for seamless use. An elegant 16 layer hammered outer steel is a stylish yet functional design eliminating friction and keeping food from sticking to the blade.
Gyuto chef's knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
Not mass produced. 3 layer construction with a vg-10 japanese stainless steel center core with a HRC 60 for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability with ease of sharpening. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Excellent for entry level chefs. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
8. 藤次郎 #ad
Tojiro Kitchen Knife F-807 #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Handle material: Composite Wood. Steel type: Stain-Resistant Steel. Blade length: 7. 0" 18cm. Blade: double-Edged 50/50 balanced. Hardness rockwell C scale: 60 1.
9. Yoshihiro Cutlery #ad
Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife Octagonal Ambrosia Handle 8.25" 210mm #adYoshihiro Cutlery #ad
- Traditional gyuto style the most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife. Ergonomic octagonal wa-handle this knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
Whetstone recommended traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Included saya knife cover a protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use.
From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer’s market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. The gyuto is a japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables.
The vg-10 hammered damascus series has been a perennial best seller, combining performance, beauty, and extraordinary value.46 layers damascus vg-10 proudly made in japan and forged and hammered with 46 layers of steel in the Damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core. Hammered texture the hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade. Care & handling hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods.